2019 Scholarship Application
Article was added on Monday, April 01, 2019
Santee Electric Cooperative will award eight $500 scholarships
to high school seniors at our Annual Meeting, April 23,
2019. Two awards each will be randomly drawn from
applicants in Williamsburg, Clarendon, Georgetown and lower
Applications are due by 4:30 p.m., April 17,
Mail applications to:
Mary Grace McGee,
PO Box 548,
Kingstree, SC 29556.
- You must be a senior in high school to enter.
- All blanks must be filled out or the application will be
voided. The application must be signed on the space provided. SEC
must receive the application by April 17, 2019, or it will be
- Only one application is allowed per applicant. Duplicate
applications will be voided.
- Applicant must be a SEC member or a child or legal ward of a
SEC member. Only one scholarship will be awarded per family per
- A student can only receive this scholarship one time - it is
- The scholarship monies can be used by undergraduate students to
attend, on a full-time basis, any university or college.
- Only high school seniors with a "C" average or better may
- This application must be completed and returned to SEC by 4:30
p.m., April 17, 2019.
- The recipients will be chosen in a random drawing at the Annual
Meeting on April 23, 2019. Children of SEC Board of Directors or
employees are not eligible.
- Persons whose names are drawn will be required to provide SEC
with an official transcript verifying their eligibility within 30
days after the drawing.
- The scholarship funds will be paid to the recipients after
verification of transcripts.
<< Back to the News and Press Listing